The Healing Apothecary Liquid Black Soap combines the purifying powers of black soap with the moisture of Shea butter. This unscented face- and body-cleanser is made from mineral-rich, raw black soap. Palm leaves and cocoa pods upgrade the classic black soap. The bark of Shea and plantain trees are diluted with distilled water in a convenient container, so messy soap bars are no longer a bathroom bummer.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter carries a tiny bit of SPF 6, but even more impressive, this moisturizing skin smoother aids in the skin’s natural collagen production. Natural acids of linolenic, palmitic, and oleic protect and nourish the skin.
- Cellulose: Cellulose contains highly humectant properties which helps draw moisture from the air and into your skin. Often used as a thickener, cellulose is a winning addition to moisturizing products like lotions and masks.
- Palm Kernel Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, palm kernel oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps block against harmful UV rays.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- OOOri O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
I was looking for liquid black soap and this product is perfect, it lathers and doesn't have a strong smell.
- SASandra A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
i've been using this soap for a few months now and my skin is so much clearer, healthier looking and softer. i've gotten comments about how much nicer my skin looks and part of it is thanks to this mask. will definitely buy again!
- UAUrbana A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Love the product ;))))
- Nnancy s.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
It’s a gentle soap
- YOYesica O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Loved it! Doesn’t leave my face feeling tight and dry like my regular face wash