Enjoy a hydrating floral tea for your skin. Formulated with refreshing organic botanicals like healing burdock root, the Revitalizing Face Toner is a pH-balancing superstar. A quick spritz of this organic herbal toner purifies, leaving skin feeling revitalized. A perfect blend of herbal extracts, fatty acids, and vitamins, this refreshing toner helps restore the pH balance and minimize the appearance of pores for a youthful aesthetic. Excess residue from makeup, dirt, and oils are a thing of the past with this refreshing toner.
- Organic Orange Mint: Mint is rich in natural salicylic acid making it an effective treatment for soothing acne. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a perfect healing ingredient to soothe dry, itchy skin.
- Organic Hibiscus: Hibiscus is loved for its natural alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) that help exfoliate and control oily skin.
- Organic Burdock Root: This detoxifying herb contains active compounds like arctiin and lignans to help keep skin supple.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- DRDanielle R.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Really liking this mask. Makes me skin feel smooth and crisp after. It comes as a powder so you should put the amount you want in a small bowl then add water to better apply.Was this helpful?
- SBShelly-Ann B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago4 Stars
I really like this mask because it's great for dry and acne prone skin. Plus, you can add DIY elements to it!Was this helpful?
- CCorrineI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I love this mask! It's smells lovely and light. My skin feels so refreshed after I use it. I will definitely keep this in stock. A bit of luxury at the end of the day is always a necessity!Was this helpful?
- AAAlexis A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I am always on the hunt for simple and effective skincare. I have semi-sensitive skin. The mask is easy to use. Simply mix equal parts liquid to powder to get a spreadable paste. Almond milk and water are great options to mix the sea clay mask with for a mild blend. If you want a stronger mixture, try adding diluted apple cider vinegar. Unlike most drugstore face masks, this mask won’t leave your skin feeling tight or dry. I was surprised that I didn’t need to immediately reach for moisturizer after rinsing off the mask. It not fragranced with manmade perfumes so it’s not going to cause any irritation to your eye area. I even woke up the next morning with softer and smoother skin.Was this helpful?
- JTJessica T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I really like clay masks that are not already wet, so you can add your own moisturizing agent. I have tried this mask with water, yogurt, milk, and ACV. I love that it doesn't leave you with that dry feeling at the end, which I love. This mask is a simple way to get some self-care!Was this helpful?