Detoxify, deodorize, and exfoliate your pits with an all-natural Pit scrub. The unique blend of organic sugar, shea butter, and essential oils creates a powerfully effective deodorant that doubles as an exfoliating scrub. Brighten Underarms. Exfoliation is a wonderful way to brighten and smooth rough and dry skin. Detox & Deodorize. Chemical deodorants can build up on your skin, clog your pores, and make your deodorant defenseless. The sugar helps to remove lingering product buildup from your skin to help your deodorant work as hard as you do. A powerful ally to reduce irritation, ingrown hairs, and hyper-pigmentation from shaving and waxing, this scrub has tons of benefits.
- Shea Butter: Containing linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, this ingredient helps to balance oils on your skin to prevent clogged pores, reducing acne.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: The properties of tea tree oil soothe itchy and dry skin and eliminate odor-causing bacteria. Tea tree oil is also a well-known carrier oil, making it great for sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, and E as well as minerals like magnesium, potassium, and zinc, aloe vera works to protect your skin against air pollutants and helps it retain moisture. It also has phytosterols that can help soothe itchiness and irritation.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- JMJade M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This works like a charm and smells amazing!
- JJulieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 minutes agoGreat pit scrub and more
I like the scent of this scrub and use it on my arms and more in addition to pits. I really like their deodorants too!
- RDRenee D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoSo Far
I usually do not like to do reviews on any product until 30 days after initial use. However, the scrub is nice and has smoothed the surface nicely.
- SS.A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 stars
I have tried a number of soaps, scrubs, etc. to eliminate that lingering odor under my arms that would still be there after my shower (it was faint, but noticeable, and I wanted it GONE) -- this scrub did the trick!!
- GFGabi F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLasts forever!!
I loved this so much that I felt like I was in the spa every time I shower. FYI, I took a vacation for a month and left the lid open, and when I came back, everything inside was dried up. I put some water in it, closed the lid, and it was like nothing happened. Also, I showered once a week (yes, I'm white) and used it every time, and it lasted for 6 or 7 months! I felt really healthy using this product. I also noticed it ceased the amount I sweat.