PiperWai is a charcoal crème deodorant created with no harmful ingredients, leaving you at ease with what's on your body. Its 100% natural ingredients form an invisible, absorbent, pH-balanced shield on your underarms that neutralizes odor and protects your clothes from perspiration. The stick version is the same great formula, but put into an easy glide on stick.The all-natural formulation is perfect for sensitive skin unable to handle baking soda.
- Activated Charcoal: Neutralizes odor, absorbs moisture, and detoxifies by pulling toxins and excess oils from the skin.
- Shea Butter: Helps to soften, soothe, and moisturize skin due to its high fatty acid concentration.
- Witch Hazel: As an astringent, it helps your skin and pores contract, which refuses sweat production.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- EHEbony H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I'm just about out of my sample size and I want more. This deodorant has been wonderful for my pits and it doesn't cause a rash. Thank you so much!Was this helpful?
- MMelissa E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Loving my sample purchase. The under arm feeling is unlike anything I have experienced from a deodorant. Also a clean smell, I keep sniffing my pits! The sample was the jar formula so it’s a tad messy to apply. When the (2) generous sized sample jars run out, I will order the stick formula to compare.Was this helpful?
- SMStephanie M.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years ago4 Stars
I really liked the deodorant. It was easy to use and didn't leave residue on my clothes. It has a pleasant smell and I don't have to reapply throughout the dayWas this helpful?
- SPSophia P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
i sweat a lot during the day and i never was able to find a deodorant that worked but i can finally say i found one! i've tried a lot of the more popular deodorant brands and natural ones but this has worked the best. i love that not only cuts the odor but it doesn't leave residue and doesn't leave my armpits smelling worse after repeated use (i've had this problem with the bigger deodorant brands) highly recommend to anyone!Was this helpful?