Finally, a hydrating sunscreen for your little ones. This weightless, melanin-protecting Black Girl SPF 30 Sunscreen melts right into their chocolate skin with no sticky residue or white cast. Plus, the cocoa butter and carrot seed oil nurtures, moisturizes, and protects their skin as they get much needed time outside playing in the sunshine.
- Ultra Sheer SPF. The moisturizing blend of carrot seed, jojoba, and almond leaves skin protected and nourished, without the sticky effects of traditional sunscreens.
- Carrot seed oil: With antioxidants galore, carrot seed oil helps naturally treat sun-damaged skin. Thanks to the beta carotene, carrot oil has wonderful skin revitalizing and rejuvenating properties, too.
- Cocoa seed butter: This nourishing butter works to correct dark spots and revive dull skin. Filled with healthy saturated fats similar to coconut oil, it provides a soothing and calming sensation to the skin.
- Avocado oil: Hydrating and softening, avocado oil is a moisturizing humectant with an excellent source of antioxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins duals as a natural mini sunblock.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- JKJill K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy New Favorite Sunscreen
Exactly as described, does not leave white residue and it is almost odorless. I also feel like it causes less eye irritation than other sunscreens. Really great product. I will be only using this from now on!Was this helpful?
- CGChristin G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This sunscreen is light on the skin without the white residues of most sunscreen. So far, hasn't made my daughter's excema prone screen break out.Was this helpful?