This creamy, nourishing conditioner detangles and restores moisture to any hair type with ease! Marshmallow root and babassu oil provide amazing slip and emolliency to hydrate hair, glide through tangles and promote body & shine. With strengthening herbal extracts to protect hair from split ends and breakage.
A little bit of this concentrated formula goes a long way - it only takes a small amount of product and very wet hair to activate the moisturizing properties and detangling slip!
Perfect for dry, chemically treated hair, as well as kinky & curly natural styles.
- Marshmallow Root - Provides ample mucilage (slip), which helps detangle, soften and add shine to hair.
- Babassu Oil - Highly absorbent oil and which fully penetrates the hair shaft for maximum moisture retention.
- Horsetail Extract - Rich in silica, a collagen forming protein, which strengthens the strand and helps repair weak, brittle, damaged hair.
- Avocado Oil - Fully penetrates the hair shaft. Rich in vitamins such as folic acid and magnesium. Adds slip for detangling.
- Macadamia Nut Oil - Lightweight oil which partially penetrates and partially coats the strand for moisture retention. Rich in fatty acids.
- Provitamin B5 - A humectant which draws moisture from the environment into hair. Adds body and shine.
- Rice Protein - Strengthens and adds elasticity to hair, preventing split ends and breakage.
Directions: Distribute to soaking wet hair, in sections. Detangle with fingers or a wide-tooth comb, starting with ends. Leave in for 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Conditioning Emulsifier), Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis) Extract, Babassu (Orbignya Oleifera) Oil, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Macadamia (Ternifolia) Oil, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, DL-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Rice Protein, Citric Acid, Essential Oils, Optiphen
Amazing product and smells great (for days!). My kid’s hair usually takes 45 minutes, this got us down to 25 min, huge win!
I finally used up my other conditioner and used this new one. My first impression was that I was having a delicious expensive dessert, it smelled so good. It was incredibly thick and luxurious and I didn’t need much to condition my hair. Now that my hair has dried it feels wonderful. Gotta get my Puerto Rican hubby to use it on his poor frazzled curls.