The power of aromatherapy can heal, rejuvenate, relax, and change your energy. These aromatherapy mists are beautiful blends meant to transform your space each time you spray them. Peace is a relaxing blend of jasmine and eucalyptus, while Prosperity is a grounding mixture of cedarwood and rosemary. Lavender and Sage promote deeper sleep, balances hormones, and relieve stress.
- Alchemize. Transform stagnant or negative energy with one spritz.
- Intentional Blends: Natural plant oil extracts like lavender, sage, eucalyptus, and rosemary pack benefits that transform your mind, body, and space.
- Lavender: Sleepless nights? The linalool and linalyl acetate, which occur naturally in lavender and many other oils, help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and feel well-rested.
- Jasmine: The oil extracted from the Jasmine plant has centuries-old- mood-boosting benefits, including being a natural aphrodisiac and an answer for Stress, Anxiety, Depression, and Fatigue
- Sage: Praised for anti-bacterial and anti-spasmodic properties, you can instantly smudge a space without the smoke and help soothe menopausal and menstrual cramps, and relax a racing mind.
- Eucalyptus: When eucalyptus leaves to boil, they give us an oil compound called eucalyptol, which helps reduce inflammation, pain, congestion, coughs, and hyper mucus secretions, a.k.a., runny nose.
How To Use - Spray a generous amount in the air and walk through the mist to relax, renew and reset. Refresh hair or linens. Keep it in your athletic bag to refresh your yoga mat, clothing, or shoes. Keep at your desk at work to transform your perspective after long meetings. Use as a body fragrance alternative.
Ingredients - Distilled water and essential oils.
Why We Love It: Since scent is the strongest sense tied to your memory, it’s always a plus to have our favorite aromatherapy spray options within arms reach to calibrate your mind, mood, and memories with a one-pray pick me up. We love the synthetic-free blends; they’re the hardest working mood-boosting oils you can find. One spray fills up space, and the essence is long-lasting.
What You Should Know: Fragrances can do a number on sensitive noses, asthmatics, or those who suffer from seasonal allergies. Most customers praise these aromatherapy mists because they experienced absolutely no sensitivities or irritations.
How To Use - Spray a generous amount in the air and walk through the mist to relax, renew and reset. Refresh your hair or linens or keep it in your athletic bag to refresh your yoga mat, clothing, or shoes. Transform your perspective after lengthy meetings with a quick spray of your desk. You can also refresh your vehicle and spray your vents for a rush of aromatherapy. Thinking about tossing the fragrances that are filled with chemicals? This spray makes a perfect body fragrance alternative.
What Makes it Green: You’ll be happy to know this is a two-ingredient product; it’s just water and essential oils. It’s formulated without parabens, phthalates, triclosan, or any of the twenty other toxic ingredients banned on our Toxic Twenty List.
Love this spray! I’m usually sensitive to scents, but this spray is incredibly calming and healing. I spray it on my pillow every night for extra aromatherapy. Can’t wait to try other scents!
I went with the Prosperity scent and it smells so fresh and relaxing. I like to spray it on my wrists and on fresh sheets. Will definitely buy again and would love to try the other scents.
Smells amazing, but the smell doesn’t last super long in the air or on fabric. Wish the scent lasted a little bit longer, because it is so soothing!