Home Reed Diffuser is made with Lavender Essential Oil and infused with dried lavender stems.
- Sustainably harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your space.
- Reed Diffuser lasts for about 2-3 months.
Reed Diffuser Care
- Insert rattan reeds directly into the bottle and flip weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Remove a few reeds if the scent is too strong.
- Fragrance oil is not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers.
- Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can damage some finishes.
- Please Recycle.
Why we love it: We know fragrances can be a deal-breaker. Still, reed diffusers are both sophisticated and straightforward because they let you easily control fragrance intensity by removing reeds from the container. We also love the refreshing and relaxing scent that lavender produces, which is praised for its ability to curb migraines and stress brings to any space.
How we use it: Depending on your space's size, you can adjust the number of reeds to create more fragrance or to eliminate pungent odors. You can also apply oils or other fragrances to the reeds and use them in a drawer chest to freshen laundry or in your vehicle.
What to know: Rattan is a naturally growing vine-like wood that works superbly to absorb and diffuse oils, making it the preferred choice for diffuser sets.
The set includes fragrance oils and resins that should not be used in humidifiers or aromatherapy diffusers. They can clog the parts of these machines, stop them from working, and potentially damage furniture or fabrics in the event of a spill.
What makes it green: The rattan used in this product is natural and sustainably sourced. This product is also reusable and recyclable.
Size: 4 oz apothecary bottle + 8 rattan reeds