This golden ray of cleansing goodness is rounded off with the lovely sweet oils of orange peels that have skin-toning abilities and geranium oil's reputation for decreasing the appearance of scars, blemishes, age spots, and dark marks. This cult-favorite doubles as one of the best cleansers for melanin-rich skin and goes the extra mile as a deep treatment mask that nourishes, restores, and pampers.
- Raw Honey: Contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid, that brightens the complexion, evens out skin tone, and lightens scars and age spots. As a humectant, raw honey draws moisture to the skin and is perfect as a gentle cleansing solution for even very sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil: A super nourishing and hydrating oil that provides protection against harmful bacteria and soothes irritation.
- Geranium Oil: As a natural antioxidant, it brightens dull skin, giving it an even, healthy-looking complexion.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- TMTanya M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
The honey cleanser is smooth, leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- XMXiomarisy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoObsessed!
Within a week of using this product I've felt a noticeable difference; my face feels smoother and the skin is tighter. I'm allergic to most cleansers so I'm glad to have found a natural alternative that works!
- LTLeslie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGentle Yet Brightening
The raw honey cleanser is both gentle on my skin and exfoliating. A little goes a long way!
- RLRebe L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoObsessed
I am obsessed with this cleanser. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. It amazes me how effective this is at exfoliating while also feeling so gentle and nourishing. Leaves skin squeaky clean and super soft. The packaging is beautiful as well. I’m someone who has lived off deluxe sample size products of whatever was available so I’ve tried a lot of different cleansers. This is my favorite ever, by far. I’ve also been trying to be more intentional about the products I buy and this is the best of both worlds. Highly recommend!!
- AAdrianeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
This was a great addition to my existing skin routine. I put some on before I shower and exfoliate and rinse it off at the conclusion of the shower. It leaves my face feeling super soft!
I was expecting it to have a bit of a thicker consistency, but it still gets the job done!