Whipped to perfection with organic raw shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, gentle calendula, and rosehip seed oil this Baby Body Butter soothes and relieves symptoms of eczema diaper rashes while softening and moisturizing dry skin. With its blend of vegan, organic, and wildcrafted ingredients, this body butter helps to relieve itching associated with eczema and dry skin by providing a barrier that protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Organic Raw Shea Butter: High in oleic, stearic, palmitic, linoleic and arachidic acids as well as vitamin A and E. It's healing and anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent base in our body butter for eczema, diaper rash, dry skin and other minor skin irritations.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: High in zinc, selenium, copper, chromium, iodine, Vitamin E, B-complex, it's a liquid golden wax that has potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It's light-weight and resembles our skin's natural sebum.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Cold pressed from the seed of the rose plant, it has potent phenols that have antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It's excellent for rejuvenating and restoring skin.
- Calendula: Super gentle for babies’ skin, it helps boost collagen, has antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties that are perfect for wound healing, eczema, diaper rash and other skin irritations.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- MMMavis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBaby Body Butter Unscented
I have very sensitive skin and this works better than any other products I've tried for my eczema and I love it differently will keep using