Just glow with the FLOW. The restorative blend of oils—like black currant, ylang ylang, and hazelnut oil—each work to leave skin beautifully balanced with a healthy, radiant complexion. Perfect for all skin types, especially if you need to bring clarity, calm, and balance to your skin. Luxurious and lightweight. The potent blend of florals helps stop the overproduction of oils that can leave skin with pimples and breakouts. A little of this luxurious facial oil goes a long way—you just need a tiny bit to get the desired, natural glow effect.
- Black Currant Seed Oil: A powerful, antioxidant-rich oil that complements your skin’s natural healing abilities. Black currant is a well-known oil that helps soothe dry and irritated skin, and protect from hyperpigmentation.
- Frankincense: Praised for its powerful healing properties, frankincense helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and brightens the complexion, diminishing dark spots and scars.
- Hazelnut Oil: One of the most skin-compatible oils, hazelnut oil is non-greasy, fast-absorbing, and adds plumpness and firmness to your skin.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- SBSuzan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoBest facial oil I’ve used
This oil is light and not greasy.
- BRBrittney R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoExactly what I needed
This face oil is perfect. Great for combination skin. Since using it my skin feels more balanced and hydrated. A little bit goes a long way, and it absorbs nicely leaving you with a glow, not greasiness.
- MNMarlee N.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLove it
Love this facial oil and the hair oil of the same brand. I’ll likely repurchase
- CSCandace S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great facial oil! I have combination skin with an oily t-zone. This oil definitely brightens and adds a natural glow.
- JCJenneil C.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year ago4 Stars
I've only been using the product for a couple of days now so I cannot give a fully informed review about how well it delivers. However, it is a lightweight oil as stated and it doesnt feel too heavy on my skin (which is dry btw). I'm using it to help with dry skin and hyperpigmentation, and so far my face feels soft and moisturized when I use it in combination with other products (from the Artistry Hydra-V collection).