Scented with fresh geranium essential oil, the Chloe & Chad Face Wash is infused with organic aloe vera juice that leaves skin hydrated and refreshed. The purifying formula of geranium, camelia, and rosemary effectively remove all traces of makeup and impurities to bring balance to skin. Botanical ingredients combined with nourishing oils leave skin next-level soft. The Geranium Face Wash provides a deep clean without stripping the skin of essential oils—it’s the perfect set up for the Chloe & Chad Organic Hibiscus Face Toner.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Rich in healthy saturated fats and fatty acids, coconut oil helps the skin retain moisture. It also acts as a natural lathering agents.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice: Natural hormones—auxin and gibberellins—help heal wounds and reduce skin irritation. While gibberellins stimulate the growth of new cells and auxin helps improve the natural firmness of skin.
- Organic Castor Oil: This liquid gold draws out dirt, dead skin cells, excess oils and bacteria without drying out skin.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- BJBrandi J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
A little went a long way!Was this helpful?
- MMMaura M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Smells wonderful!Was this helpful?
- AFAngie F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
My review is actually two in 1 . I have very sensitive skin and have been using organic/ all natural products for a long time. I’ve invested a lot in my skin care over the years and have been disappointed over and over again. I can’t count the number of products I’ve used and had to give away because they didn’t agree with my skin. I recently decided to try this product after the product I was using previously was no longer available. This is absolutely fabulous! I thought that my face was clear before but this has given me clarity that I’ve never had before. Lastly I’m a health care professional and wear a mask for up to 11 hours a day. Prior to using this product I occasionally developed a little bit of mask acne. Since starting to use this I haven’t had any !Was this helpful?
- MJmorningstar j.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years ago4 Stars
This was my first time buying this product and I love the texture and how my face feels after. I want to use it some more before I give a real review because I only been using it for a few daysWas this helpful?
- SHSydney H.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago4 Stars
I look forward to using this cleanser because it smells do good. It is not prescribed for makeup removal but it does a good job at that. Additionally, my face is never left over dried or irritated. I have dry/sensitive skin and ive used this cleanser through various seasons and while traveling and my face continues to be calmWas this helpful?