A game-changing face cleanser that dissolves dirt, makeup, and impurities on the skin. Creamy in texture, pink in color, this cleanser is formulated with fatty Amino Acids, Fruit Enzymes found in Papaya Extract to gently remove dead cells. Skin conditioning vitamin B3 and healing Moringa Extract all work together to leave skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed.
Why We Love It We love the papain enzyme that makes this a gentle yet effective exfoliator that deep cleanses and reduces our pores' appearance - especially for oily skin. We also used it as a double cleanser and were head over heels for the high moisture, softness, and smoothness it delivers.
How To Use It The cleansing properties are powerful. Simply massage onto damp skin, then rinse with warm water.
- EHEbony H.ReviewingActivated Charcoal Deodorant (Mini Sample Stick)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I'm just about out of my sample size and I want more. This deodorant has been wonderful for my pits and it doesn't cause a rash. Thank you so much!
- SSSabrina S.ReviewingAyate Wash ClothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I’m used to buying bath sponges every few months and wanted to make a change. Found this on the site and it exfoliates my skin so nicely, plus it’s very easy to clean after plenty of uses.
- CTChristina T.ReviewingAyate Wash ClothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I used to have a nylon mesh scrub which I was happy with. Until I found out that nylon is really hard to recycle after it comes to the end of its life. Thats why this mesh scrub is so great because it is made of natural fibers! I am very happy with my purchase and I'm sure anyone else will be who loves exfoliating while washing.
- MMelissa E.ReviewingActivated Charcoal Deodorant (Mini Sample Stick)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Loving my sample purchase. The under arm feeling is unlike anything I have experienced from a deodorant. Also a clean smell, I keep sniffing my pits! The sample was the jar formula so it’s a tad messy to apply. When the (2) generous sized sample jars run out, I will order the stick formula to compare.
- RARosemary A.Verified BuyerReviewingAyate Wash ClothI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoperfect thing for a good scrub
I love these! They are really scrubby and dry quickly. Also easy to clean. I feel like my skin has much better circulation after using them, plus it's much smoother.