Exposure to the elements, hand-washing, and contact with household cleansers and chemicals all weaken the skin’s barrier, leading to dryness, chapping, and even cracking. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E, Crème Mains hand cream helps restore moisture and reinforce the skin’s barrier while leaving skin smooth, plump, and baby soft.
- Palm Oil: Palm oil is an exceptional moisturizer that helps soften the skin while maintaining (or restoring) its elasticity. It also has high levels of potent antioxidants that have been proven to bolster pro-aging efforts. Karité’s palm oil is sustainably sourced from Ghana, without harming the rainforests.
- Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced from Ghana, its motherland, it softens, soothes, and moisturizes skin with its high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins.
- Olive Oil: With vitamins A, D, E, and K, it has strong antioxidant properties to protect against free radical damage. It also helps reduce and prevent acne.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- MBMelinda B.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years ago3 Stars
It’s a little sticky and the fragrance is not so becoming. But its a nice product
- HTHilary T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Gloriously moisturizing for my cracked winter hands. I use it right before bed as a special treat.
- ACApril C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I will never buy anything else. The price is absolutely worth it.