Detoxify, deodorize, and exfoliate your pits with an all-natural Pit scrub. The unique blend of organic sugar, shea butter, and essential oils creates a powerfully effective deodorant that doubles as an exfoliating scrub. Brighten Underarms. Exfoliation is a wonderful way to brighten and smooth rough and dry skin. Detox & Deodorize. Chemical deodorants can build up on your skin, clog your pores, and make your deodorant defenseless. The sugar helps to remove lingering product buildup from your skin to help your deodorant work as hard as you do. A powerful ally to reduce irritation, ingrown hairs, and hyper-pigmentation from shaving and waxing, this scrub has tons of benefits.
- Shea Butter: Containing linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, this ingredient helps to balance oils on your skin to prevent clogged pores, reducing acne.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: The properties of tea tree oil soothe itchy and dry skin and eliminate odor-causing bacteria. Tea tree oil is also a well-known carrier oil, making it great for sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, and E as well as minerals like magnesium, potassium, and zinc, aloe vera works to protect your skin against air pollutants and helps it retain moisture. It also has phytosterols that can help soothe itchiness and irritation.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- JMJade M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This works like a charm and smells amazing!
- ACAmanda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
I love this stuff! Works great, smells great. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. I’ve now purchased three times and will continue to do so.
- NBNICOLE B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoPit Scrub
I don’t know if I scrubbed too hard, left it on too long or used it too frequently. My underarms are now darker than before and my hair follicles are more exposed. I’ve stopped using it for now.
- LWLauren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it!
This scrub smells great and leaves me smelling great. Best pit scrub I've used.
- JJulieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat pit scrub and more
I like the scent of this scrub and use it on my arms and more in addition to pits. I really like their deodorants too!