This golden ray of cleansing goodness is rounded off with the lovely sweet oils of orange peels that have skin-toning abilities and geranium oil's reputation for decreasing the appearance of scars, blemishes, age spots, and dark marks. This cult-favorite doubles as one of the best cleansers for melanin-rich skin and goes the extra mile as a deep treatment mask that nourishes, restores, and pampers.
- Raw Honey: Contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid, that brightens the complexion, evens out skin tone, and lightens scars and age spots. As a humectant, raw honey draws moisture to the skin and is perfect as a gentle cleansing solution for even very sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil: A super nourishing and hydrating oil that provides protection against harmful bacteria and soothes irritation.
- Geranium Oil: As a natural antioxidant, it brightens dull skin, giving it an even, healthy-looking complexion.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- TMTanya M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
The honey cleanser is smooth, leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.Was this helpful?
- RLRebe L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoObsessed
I am obsessed with this cleanser. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. It amazes me how effective this is at exfoliating while also feeling so gentle and nourishing. Leaves skin squeaky clean and super soft. The packaging is beautiful as well. I’m someone who has lived off deluxe sample size products of whatever was available so I’ve tried a lot of different cleansers. This is my favorite ever, by far. I’ve also been trying to be more intentional about the products I buy and this is the best of both worlds. Highly recommend!!Was this helpful?
- AAdrianeI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
This was a great addition to my existing skin routine. I put some on before I shower and exfoliate and rinse it off at the conclusion of the shower. It leaves my face feeling super soft!
I was expecting it to have a bit of a thicker consistency, but it still gets the job done!Was this helpful?
- SKSamantha K.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago4 Stars
I really like this cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry. It doesn't irritate my skin and feels calming. Great as a second cleanse after I've removed makeup or in the morning to refresh my skin before daytime skincare/makeup.
I only have two small issues.
1, the bottle that arrived in is different than the one pictured, and I find the pump to be difficult as it doesn't come out far from the glass bottle and if I don't tip it, the cleanser sort of dribbles down the side of the bottle.
2, it doesn't have a great scent, which on one hand I'm really happy it doesn't have any artificial fragrance which is really a top priority for me. But, the scent takes a bit of getting used to, and I haven't wanted to leave it on for a long time as a mask because of it. It's so soothing and feels great that I've gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me any more.
I will likely repurchase! And I don't repurchase stuff regularly so that means a lot for me!!Was this helpful?
- BBB. B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I decided to try the ‘Yes Honey Facial Cleanser’ after using the cucumber one in my onyx box. Well at first i wondered if it was working, it’s a low lather soap. However, I’ve been using it for about a week now and i have to say my face is glowing, smooth, and moisturized. I get incredibly dry skin in winter, and this has helped stop the flaking under my foundation. I also used it as a mask for the first time last night, and my skin was bright and smooth. I also use the scrub religiously. I tell all my friends about this brand due to it’s amazing effects on my skin.Was this helpful?