It's time to embrace the beauty in masking. Detailed in an intricate lace pattern this work of art deeply hydrates the face leaving your skin supple and nourished. An even skin tone is a major factor in the quest for great skin. This Lacial Masque has all the ingredients to brighten skin for all skin types, especially dull skin.
- Even: Whether the concern is a dull complexion, hyperpigmentation, or dark spots, this masque treats it all, naturally.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: Equipped with vitamin C, the antioxidant-rich ingredient helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, protect against free radical damage, and purify the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen: Collagen is what helps maintain your skin’s elasticity to keep it looking nice and firm.
- Aloe Flower Extract: High in antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamins A and C, aloe helps to introduce and retain moisture to the skin while also helping to reduce acne and skin irritation.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- TTeraI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years ago4 Stars
This mask works well, but I have sensory processing issues and couldn't keep the actual sheet mask on for the recommended length of time. I have given them as gifts to people less finicky about texture/slime and they've raved about them.Was this helpful?
- MMelissaI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
I really enjoyed this stylish looking mask. Recently my skin has been so dry and flaky due to dehydration. The mask was easy to put on and cute to look at (batting eyelashes). Most importantly it restored immediate mositure to my skin and brightened up my face (and my day!) I would recommend this mask to anyone seeking to have beautiful and vibrant skin. It's a must have. So what are you waiting for? Purchase now!!!😉Was this helpful?
- MMelI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
I guess you can say that I don't take care of my skin like I should so this was a splurge for me. I thought I would just give it a try since it was so pretty. My skin looked a little brighter after but it felt really nice so that was enough for me. The mask is very thick so it felt nice on my face. I wish they would come out with a cute one for acne because that's what I really need.Was this helpful?
- CCarmellaI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
I love the sun but the sun doesn't always love me. I have a few sunspots I'm trying to get rid of. I didn't see a huge difference with my sunspots but I only used the mask once, but I did notice my skin was brighter overall and thankfully the ingredients didn't irritate me. I'm going to be consistent and see what happens. So far so good.Was this helpful?