Light and airy, this whipped shea butter is made with love by women artisans and producers in Ghana and Nigeria. Blended with oatmeal and rice bran oil for deep dry-skin relief, this butter's benefits speak for themselves once applied to the skin. Available in both a relaxing lavender scent and unscented for extra sensitive skin and noses.
Gentle Enough for Babies: This unique formula deeply moisturizes skin, softens dry hands and callused feet, and provides sunburn relief. Plus, it’s so natural and lightweight, it’s safe to use on your little ones.
- Rice Bran Oil: Naturally protecting skin and hair from UV rays and promoting an even skin tone, this powerhouse oil is deeply moisturizing due to its high fat and vitamins B and E content.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: This ingredient works by attracting moisture to the skin and locking it in a protective barrier, making it great for skin sensitivities. Directly Sourced from The Continent. Every Shea Radiance creation begins with our key ingredient: shea butter. Sourced from women-run cooperatives in West Africa, our artisan partners produce the purest grade and highest quality Shea butter. Our team of mixologists blend complementary ingredients into each product in small batches to ensure that our collections' quality is as uncompromised as our selection of artisans.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- CJClaire J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I am in love with this shea butter! I have eczema on my arms, legs and face and this calms down the inflammation and itching significantly. The smell is wonderful but not too overwhelming and the glow has me taking selfies for no reason. You’ve found yourself a returning customer!
- GTGloria T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoWonderful
Smells and feels wonderful. So soft to the touch. Goes on the skin smooth. My skin feels so moisturized.
- GOGary O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome texture!
What a great moisturizing Shea butter feel. I love the effect it has on my skin after a shower!
- KWKeisha W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
So far so good! I use it all over but I also put it on my feet at night and I see a difference... No more cracked dry feet.
- MRMia R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I opened the jar to smell it and fell in love. It will keep your skin moisturized all day, in addition to allowing you to indulge in this luxurious scent blend. It's calming. It works well on wet hair too!