Everything essential. Tailor-made for women. We’ve created a single multivitamin that addresses the specific needs of women: breast and reproductive health, bone density, heart health, digestion, energy, immunity, and stress reduction. Using a proprietary GPM™ fermentation process, our multivitamin ingredients are individually grown in a dual prebiotic and probiotic culturing process that binds the vitamins and minerals to glycoproteins, making them easy to digest and easier to absorb. It’s simply whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs cultured to their best state so you can be your best self.
- Serving Size: 30 capsules
- Vitamin B6: Did you know that your body doesn’t naturally produce vitamin B6? Food and supplements are the only way to obtain the benefits it provides for mood regulation, brain health, and even treating PMS symptoms.
- Biotin: Long hair, don’t care; plus a whole lot more! Biotin helps grow and strengthen your hair and nails; it also improves metabolic pathways that boost your energy from the foods you eat.
- Gluten-Free: While this multivitamin does provide you with the vitamins and nutrients you need to optimize your health, you don’t have to worry about consuming ingredients that you don’t want or need, like gluten which can aggravate sensitivities and gluten-intolerance.
Why we love it: Here’s what Movita gets right: the vitamin supplements are whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs living their best lives as a one vitamin supplement that we can take once per day. Also, the 60x higher bioavailability of these supplements aids your body in absorbing the nutrients it needs, making it easy for you to put yourself first.
How to use: The beauty of it all: The Movita team thought of everything with their formulation. These vitamins can be taken with or without food, and one supplement per day is all you need. Try taking the vitamin at the same time every day so you can journal your improved wellness and the way your body feels overall.
What to know: They’re formulated for a woman’s needs and holistic wellness. Within the collection of organic supplements, you can find the beauty, multivitamin, and prenatal vitamins that have been on your wishlist.
- Contains 100% or more of FDA daily recommendation of Vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-6,
- B-12, C, D3, E, K-1, iron, zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, niacin, folic acid, and biotin
- 60-times higher bioavailability than conventional vitamins
- Fermentation process increases antioxidant effect
- Dairy-, meat- and egg-free
- ICS certified organic
- Allergen-free for shellfish and nuts
- Made in the United States
What makes it green: Movita is organic and sustainably sourced to support holistic living in a certified organic facility. A proprietary GPM™ fermentation process provides us with a purer tablet for our bodies and the Earth that are non-GMO, whole food-based, and free of any synthetic fillers, toxins, or oxidants.
I have been searching for vitamins that I stick with for years now... buying and searching again, a cycle. I have recently started taking this vitamin. I take it in the morning when I wakeup to maintain routine. Yes, the pill is large, so if you have a hard time swallowing, it might be somewhat difficult. However, if that doesn't bother you, I highly recommend! I am happy to announce that this is product that I will continue using once my 30-day supplement cycle is complete!
The first thing I want to mention is that you can take this on an empty stomach, there is no worry about getting sick. I’ve noticed improvement with my skin, nails and energy. I don’t have a problem taking large pills but if you can’t take large pills I wouldn’t recommend this for you,
I have used different multivitamins. I have to say this one is great!