This sulfate-free shampoo won’t leave curls out to dry. The Nourish and Hydrate Conditioning Shampoo cleanses hair without stripping strands of much-needed moisture. Dirt, sweat, and product build-up are rinsed away so your hair is left feeling clean, soft, and manageable.
Moisturizing Cleanser.Hydrating aloe vera juice, refreshing peppermint oil, and a restorative oil blend restore moisture to your curls. For best results, use the Alodia Nourish and Grow Healthy Hair and Scalp Oil and Nourish and Hydrate Deep Conditioning Treatment.
- Castor Seed Oil: High in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, castor seed oil helps for hair to grow strong and healthy.
- Aloe Vera Juice: The ultimate scalp-soothing plant, aloe vera juice helps balance the pH level of the hair, sealing cuticles for a healthy sheen.
- Grape Seed Oil: This lightweight oil helps lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split-ends, and brittle hair.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- LBLuciana B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
The shampoo is super easy to use! I thought I was going to have to go through a whole process because I have locs but I was able to wash my hair quickly without having to repeat the process. My hair was clean and soft.with the first application. I also used a little of the oil in my application just for the extra moisture. Very pleased and I can see myself repurchasing this product in the future.
- JBjenny b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoabsolutely wonderful
totally blown away....Like my hair was when I was a child....These past few years my hair has felt dry and wimpy. After the first wash it felt like new hair.....second and third wash my hair feel natural again.
- NWNikki W.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoDifferent, but I like it!
Don't be thrown off (like I was) when this shampoo doesn't foam; it definitely works more like a conditioner that you massage into your scalp and hair, and cleans it that way. Feels VERY lush when you rinse it out. From the first wash, I could tell it moisturized my hair way better than a regular shampoo. The only downside is that I have to use a lot of it (my hair isn't long) so I think the bottle won't last too too long.
- LBLuciana B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago2nd purchase
I purchased this shampoo again because it worked so well for my hair. Full disclosure, I was apprehensive about a repurchase because of the price but the minute I washed my long locs I remembered why it was a good purchase, it cleaned my hair with ease. No more hour long showers to completely wash my hair well.
- LPLEslie P.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years ago3 Stars
This really didn’t seem to do anything special for my hair. I like a shampoo with more flash (suds). Honestly, I was slightly disappointed with this.