The Ayate washcloth is made from 100% natural agave fiber. Perfect for an all over vigorous exfoliation. Can also be used to target rough spots like the elbows, knees and feet. Durable and long-lasting, this cloth can be machine washed and dried.
- Agave Fiber: Derived from Agave Sisanta plant, native to Mexico, this all-natural fiber is highly absorbent and provides a great exfoliating scrub.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- SSSabrina S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I’m used to buying bath sponges every few months and wanted to make a change. Found this on the site and it exfoliates my skin so nicely, plus it’s very easy to clean after plenty of uses.
- CTChristina T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I used to have a nylon mesh scrub which I was happy with. Until I found out that nylon is really hard to recycle after it comes to the end of its life. Thats why this mesh scrub is so great because it is made of natural fibers! I am very happy with my purchase and I'm sure anyone else will be who loves exfoliating while washing.
- LTLaura T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoLoofah wash cloth
It seems to be a flat loofah
- ADAdah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat defoliator, wish it was longer
This item is a great exfoliate, I just wish it was longer so I could use it on my back!
- SBShakira B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Love this washcloth! It has the same surface area as a typical cloth we're accustomed to, with a gentle texture that exfoliates and leaves a luscious layer of skin beneath! ❤