Directly Sourced from The Continent. Every Shea Radiance creation begins with our key ingredient. Sourced from women-run cooperatives in West Africa, our artisan partners produce the purest grade and highest quality Shea butter. Our team of mixologists blends complementary ingredients into each product in small batches to ensure that the quality of our collections are as uncompromised as our selection of each artisan partner across seas.
The African Black Soap Body Wash is blended with skin-soothing oatmeal to create a gentle foaming cleanser that detoxifies your skin without stripping its natural oils. This West African beauty staple is also known as Ose Dudu or Alata Samina. Used for centuries to cleanse, purify, and brighten dull skin.
- Beneficial. Provides deep cleansing of the skin and pores. Leaves skin clear, smooth, and supple. Brightens and tones complexion.
- Rice Bran Oil: Naturally protecting skin from UV rays, this powerhouse oil is deeply moisturizing due to its high fat and vitamin E content.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: good for multiple skin sensitivities, it works by attracting moisture to the skin and locking it in a protective barrier.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
Ingredients: distilled water, charcoal (derived from cocoa & plantain pods), unrefined shea butter, coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, modified starch, oat flour, and lavender essential oil
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- LCLucrecia C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
A little goes a long way with this. My skin is highly sensitive and this unscented body wash has made a huge difference in my regimen. It leaves me feeling clean with no residue.Was this helpful?
- TTJI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I have sensitive skin, and this is the only soap I've been able to use that takes off all the dirt without leaving my skin dry. The pump makes it easy to use, and I little goes a long way. Will definitely buy again.Was this helpful?