Everything essential. Tailor-made for women. We’ve created a single multivitamin that addresses the specific needs of women. Using a proprietary GPM™ fermentation process, our multivitamin ingredients are individually grown in a culturing process that binds the vitamins and minerals to glycoproteins, making them easy to digest and easier to absorb. It’s simply whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs cultured to their best state so you can be your best self.
- Vitamin B6: Did you know that your body doesn’t naturally produce vitamin B6? Food and supplements are the only way to obtain the benefits it provides for helping with mood swings and alleviating period symptoms.
- Biotin: Long hair, don’t care; plus a whole lot more! Biotin helps grow and strengthen your hair and nails; it also improves metabolic pathways that boost your energy from the foods you eat.
- Gluten-Free: While this multivitamin does provide you with the vitamins and nutrients you need to optimize your health, you don’t have to worry about consuming ingredients that you don’t want or need, like gluten, which can aggravate sensitivities and gluten-intolerance.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- ASAsha S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I have been searching for vitamins that I stick with for years now... buying and searching again, a cycle. I have recently started taking this vitamin. I take it in the morning when I wakeup to maintain routine. Yes, the pill is large, so if you have a hard time swallowing, it might be somewhat difficult. However, if that doesn't bother you, I highly recommend! I am happy to announce that this is product that I will continue using once my 30-day supplement cycle is complete!Was this helpful?
- DGDakota G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
The first thing I want to mention is that you can take this on an empty stomach, there is no worry about getting sick. I’ve noticed improvement with my skin, nails and energy. I don’t have a problem taking large pills but if you can’t take large pills I wouldn’t recommend this for you,Was this helpful?
- FMFreda M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I have used different multivitamins. I have to say this one is great!Was this helpful?
- AMAmina M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
My granddaughter, Amina Maya purchased MOVITA mulitvitams for me. I am a 74 years old great- grandmother and like the way my body feels taking it daily.
My focus is taking a holistic approach to my health, and this is now a part of my daily routine. I highly recommend this product!!
Dana J.Was this helpful?
- AUAnietie U.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago4 Stars
The vitamins are great and I love knowing that they are made with the best ingredients. I would like to continue purchasing but I would like the folic acid to be changed to methylated folate instead based on a lot of research around MTHFR gene mutation. Please research if you haven't and consider changing the formula to contain folate instead of folic acid. Thank you!Was this helpful?