This all-purpose cleaner uses hydrogen peroxide combined with orange oil and wetting agents to cut through grease and grime will deodorizing hard surfaces. Hydrogen peroxide offers a natural way to sanitize and disinfect your home without using dangerous and toxic chemicals. Hydrogen peroxide has antibacterial and antiviral qualities. Comes in a recyclable bottle and is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
Why We Love It
We love products that are non-toxic and can be used in a lot of ways. We love that this product can be used in the kitchen, on floors, or even in the bathroom.
How To use It
Spray and wipe light soils. For tough soils, spray and let stand for 2-3 minutes before wiping clean.
What To Know
It is plant-derived, so all ingredients from plants instead of petroleum.
What Makes It Green
Studies show that long-term exposure to spray cleaning products increases the risk of lung damage as much as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day! This all-purpose cleaner is free of parabens, phthalates, triclosan, 1-4 dioxane, formaldehyde, chlorine bleach, SLS (sodium lauryl sulfates), or SLES, phosphates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and harsh solvents
Ovens, Ranges, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Stainless Steel, Chrome, Cabinets, Countertops, Ceramic tile, Porcelain, Floors, Walls, Fiberglass, and more!
Hydrogen Peroxide, Deionized Water, Cold-Pressed Valencia Orange Oil and Plant-based soy surfactant
- NHNicole H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 seconds agoBest cleaner ever!
This is the best all natural cleaner ever! I use it in the kitchen and bathroom! Perfect daily cleaning. It keeps everything clean and sparkling with no toxic chemicals! I love it!!!
- SSShashone S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
Cleans well without harsh smells. Great for kitchen & bathroom. Will definitely purchase again.
- IAIfetayo A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoDoes the job
Happy to have a non toxic cleaner, getting used to letting it sit long enough to disinfect, but happy that it’s safe for our home with an infant.
- SBsamri b.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoClean green
I love that it doesn't have a scent and it cleans my bathtub well. 🤓