Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like… brushing the skin in a particular pattern with a dry brush, usually before showering. In dry brushing, the skin is typically brushed toward the heart, starting at the feet and hands and brushing toward the chest.
Dry Brushing Benefits:
- Lymphatic Relief: The lymphatic system is a major part of the body’s immune system. It is made up of organs and lymph nodes, ducts, and vessels that transport lymph throughout the body. Many of these lymph vessels run just below the skin. Proponents of dry brushing claim that brushing the skin regularly helps to complement normal lymph flow within the body and helps the body detoxify itself naturally.
- Exfoliation: This benefit is often noticed the first time a person dry brushes. The process of running a firm, natural bristle brush over the skin helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating skin.
- Reduces Cellulite: Regular dry brushing may help to reduce cellulite. Dry brushing also feels great and makes skin softer!
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- NCNicole C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Soft bristles, easy to hold handle.Was this helpful?
- MJMadison J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Its sturdy and the bristles don't fall out. I love dry brushing, this is a great brush!Was this helpful?
- EDErika D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Dry Body BrushWas this helpful?
- DEDanielle E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat brush and unique design
I have been looking for a new brush that made dry brushing a little easier to stick to. The short handle makes it so much easier to hold than the oval brushes I’m used to, and the quality of the bristles is great; sturdy but not too stiff. Definitely glad I made this purchase!Was this helpful?