Don't. Do. Dry hair. Our sugar pomades are petroleum free, sheen-enhancing powerhouses to shine & seal your hair. They're the perfect final step over a liquid or cream moisturizer in your natural moisture retention regimen. Similar in texture to an old school 'hair grease,' this completely vegan blend of oils, butters, and veggie waxes acts as humectant and protectant for hair, increasing shine to a high glossy sheen, and locking in moisture.
Contains virgin coconut cream, mango oil, and hempseed oil in a base of nourishing castor oil. Petroleum free, will NOT block pores! Every oil in this pomade contains essential fatty acids to nourish scalp, and is bioavailable to your hair's strands. Actually sinks into your hair and skin for a long lasting, non-greasy feeling.
Available in two fragrances - Original warm/sweet Burnt Sugar scent, and delicious fruity Sugar Berries.
Find out why this product has won editors choice awards at naturallycurly.com for multiple years!
- amazing shine & control while braiding or twisting
- keeps scalp healthy and ends supple
- Packed with essential fatty acids to nourish scalp, and actually sinks into your hair and skin for a long lasting, non-greasy feeling.
- Brushes nicely into the hairline for a glossy finish
- Adds luster to locks!
HOW TO USE:
Rub between your fingers or palms to soften/liquefy. Use to moisturize scalp, to twist locs, to seal the ends of twists or braids, to polish a pulled-back style or an updo, to add weight to the canopy of your hair, to weigh down flyaways or control frizz, or to create waves on super short cuts.
- DRDenise R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBurnt Sugar Pomade
I was not able to receive my pomade because of COVID however, they gave me a choice to replace it with a different product. They were so nice and replied pretty quick to my emails. I received a sweet and salty Himalayan scrub and it's the best. It smells amazing and leaves my skin hydrated. Love it.Was this helpful?
- SStaceyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This product is great for smoothing my edges and twisting my locs. The texture is not too heavy. As with other Oyin products, I have found a little goes a long way.Was this helpful?
- MMelissaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I use this on my 2 year old daughter's hair! She has very fine hair and it holds it overnight as long as I tie her hair up. The smell is fantastic! I have the burnt sugar as the sugar berries.Was this helpful?
- OOyinkansolaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I was hesitant to buy at first because of the price but it is worth it! I have very thick 4c hair and the pomade made my hair feel moisturized without being greasy.Was this helpful?
- MMariaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I'd been wanting to try this product for a while and decided to go ahead and order it. I love the smell and the texture and how it feels on my hair. Works well for my fly away edges. Also, the company has superb customer service. Keep up the great work as I'll order again.Was this helpful?