Hydrate, refresh, and tone your face with this Rose Water Hydrating Toner to maintain dewy skin. Rose water is mildly astringent and helps to balance your skin’s pH. Together with cooling watermelon extract, this toner acts as a calming mist to soothe irritated or sensitive skin.
Refreshing Rose. The dreamy scent of the Rose Hydrating Toner works as a relaxing aromatherapy mist or linen spray. The food-grade glycerin is added as a light moisturizer to soften skin as it draws moisture from the air.
- Radish Ferment: Great to eat and good for your skin—radish acts as a natural moisturizer that calms dry or cracked skin. It helps regulate the oil production of skin and relieves itchiness from insect bites.
- Watermelon: Delicious and—when applied topically—the lycopene and amino acids of fresh watermelon helps give skin a healthy, radiant glow.
- Rose Water: Refreshing rose water contains amazing calming properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, clear acne, and soothe extra dry skin.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- KWKEARA W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoDoes the job!
I LOVE this toner! It has calmed down my severely irritated skin.
- JCJill C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA must have
Smells lovely, is very hydrating immediately, and has improved redness.
- LWLisa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLovely Scent and Dewy Skin
I love using this spray right after I hop out of the shower. The scent is lovely, and it leaves myself feeling hydrated and fresh. I've noticed myself having more dewy skin and smoother complexion as well. I think it has been helping a lot to combine this with my other moisturizing products!
- NNataliaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing Product
I loveeeee........ this toner. I have sensitive and dry skin and my skin is so soft and dewy when I use this toner. You wont regret buying this toner.
- ABAlexa B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars