About the Artisan: Honey Pot: Beatrice Dixon
The Honey Pot was born out of one woman's need to naturally heal herself. Beatrice became a woman on a mission, searching for natural remedies to help prevent these dangerous infections. Rather than stay locked in a vicious cycle of taking antibiotics that would temporarily fight the infection only for it to reemerge later, Beatrice charged ahead and created The Honey Pot Feminine Wash - her very own natural healing aid.
Her mission is to educate, support, and provide women around the world with the tools and resources that promote feminine health and wellness. She does this by engaging and empowering the women she serves one healthy honey pot at a time.
Through her functional plant-based feminine care system, her goal is to provide women with a healthy alternative to feminine care that is free of chemicals, parabens, carcinogens, and sulfates. Her washes are gynecologist approved, clinically tested and pH balanced. Say hello to the future of feminine care.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Conditioning is the reason many women don’t know how to take care of their body.
- The importance of understanding and knowing the ingredients in the products you use
- A part of being a business owner it is extremely important to let your consumer know that using clean and effective ingredients is expensive.
Check Out These Highlights:
- The truth about Dove (2:42)
- Many of our community members are subject to the marketing of big box companies (7:25)
- When you go into contract manufacturing, you must have some type of chemical in your product even if it is a non-toxic chemical or your product won’t hold up on the shelves. (18:15)
- The difference between the inexpensive hygiene products and the more expensive products (18:55)
- “You do everything that you do because you were conditioned to do so.”
- “We are what we have consumed, and consumption comes in many different ways. It’s not just T.V. Its advertising, its billboards; it’s music, it’s everything.”
- “The reason why some products are so inexpensive is that they are made with such inexpensive ingredients.”
- “I am committed to making products that are clean and are effective.”
Mentioned in this episode: Skin Deep - https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/