Episode 20: Dinobi Detergent - Augie and Sylvia
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- The chemicals in laundry detergents leave a residue that absorbs into your clothing and skin.
- Many people are burdened with skin irritations from laundry detergent without knowing the ingredients that are causing them.
- Buying green laundry detergent is safer for your children’s and family’s health.
Check Out These Highlights:
- The inspiration behind Dinobi (5:12)
- Sylvia discusses her concerns on the lack of transparency in ingredients within laundry detergent (19:28)
- Augie expresses the importance of being mindful of the products we buy (23:19)
- “I turned the detergent bottle around, and I immediately noticed that they only put the ingredients that were in the plastic, not the ingredients that were in the product itself.” -Augie
- “It's important to be educated and not just passively consume.” – Augie
- “When you pick up the phone and you're trying to ask somebody what is in this and they never get back to you. That's the problem.” -Sylvia
- “It is important to really know what it is you're using because a lot of those things do cause issues, physical issues.” -Sylvia