Episode 45 - Vitavate- Lori and Loryn
Step into the realm of inspiration with Lori and Lauren, the unstoppable mother-daughter team driving the vision of Vitavate dietary supplements. Their journey is a testament to the extraordinary, where backgrounds in food science and procurement merge to craft a product that transcends the ordinary - a vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free marvel that bestows sustained energy without the dreaded crash.
Their passion for empowering women to "fill their cup first" and their affiliation with the game-changing platform, Black and Green, beckons listeners to a community of thriving black artisans and visionary entrepreneurs. It's a narrative of unwavering support, tenacity, and the transformative force of Black entrepreneurship that promises to leave you both captivated and inspired.
Quote from interviewee for callout box: We're looking to create a Fill Your Cup First universe. We want to be the go-to supplement for women as they try to fill their cup first. It's central to our brand." – Lauren
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Prioritizing self-care and filling your own cup first is the vital foundation for offering genuine and sustainable support to others, ensuring you can give from a place of abundance, rather than depletion.
- The dynamic mother-daughter duo showcases the strength of working together, emphasizing that collaboration can lead to remarkable achievements.
- The natural energy boost in the Vitavate energy supplements are achieved through ingredients like green tea extract, ginger root, and magnesium.
Check Out These Highlights:
- Lauren reveals the driving force behind diversifying their product range with custom powdered formulas to meet the ever-changing needs of women (7:40)
- Lori and Lauren discuss the challenges of getting people to try their product and the importance of attending events and getting their product in people's hands. (13:30)
- Lori discusses her background in food science and her experience in the food quality and food safety industry (17:35)
- "The biggest challenge, as an entrepreneur, is just getting people to try the product. Once they try it, they love it. But getting the product into people's hands." – Lori
- "The vision is to continue to expand our product line with specific powdered formulas to address the needs of women as they go throughout the various stages of their lives." - Lori
- "The physical aspect, whether that be exercise, the spiritual aspect, meditation, prayer, and then the mental aspect, you know, making sure we're mentally sound and making sure we're taking care of our mental health as well." - Lauren