Embrace a little bit of summer with our Beija Flor Naturals body and hair honey. This decadent blend has all the good, nourishing ingredients needed to hydrate your skin, ring in some moisture for those dry winter months, and seal in an oil treatment for kinky curls and coils. A few drops on your tresses will make them lusciously shiny and frizz-free - perfect for wearing it out and about as a wash and go! Along with being easy to use, this product smells great too. The light coconut and shea fragrances bring back memories of when our mothers used to braid our hair on the weekends.
- Shea Butter: Shea has a high amount of vitamins and fatty acids, making it perfect for softening, soothing, and moisturizing skin and hair. .
- Mango Butter: Apart from smelling amazing, mango helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it’s a hydration powerhouse..
- Cocoa Butter: Well known for reducing the appearance of stretch marks, cocoa butter nourishes and protects as it strengthens hair and acts as a barrier for radical damage.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- MRmary r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoWonderful!
This is really amazing! Smells so good and
Goes on easy. A dime size amount works for both arms so it will be long lasting.
Only draw back is it becomes too thick to squeeze out of the bottle when cold. Rolling the bottle back and forth between your hands helps.B+BLK + GRN11 seconds ago
Thanks for this excellent advice!!
- KGKatherine G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery moisturizing!
I use this product on my body. To make it stretch, I mix it with a non-fragrant lotion to apply it. It's amazing what just a little mixed in with lotion can do. I put it on in the morning and my legs are still silky smooth and soft in the evening. Not to mention, it smells incredible! I wish it came in a larger bottle!