The perfect precursor to their Haitian Black Castor Oil Scalp Care Conditioner, this shampoo cleanses without drying out your hair or scalp. Strategically formulated to bring hydration and moisture while gently purifying hair and scalp of dirt, excess oils, and product buildup, Kreyol Essence’s Moisturizing Shampoo does exactly as its name implies - and then some.
- Black Castor Oil: One of the few oils that can easily penetrate the skin, castor oil helps replace dry patches with hydration.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: A natural conditioning agent that helps instantly moisturize hair and skin. It also helps reduce hair loss and thinning, prevent split ends, and repels lice.
- Coconut Oil: With its high lauric acid content, this oil is a powerful humectant and natural lathering agent that cleanses as it moisturizes.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- MRmary r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOk product
This smells good and has a low lather.
Not as moisturizing as I expected but I will continue to use it.
- IOIndia O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Smells so bomb and my locs and scalp feel very clean afterwards
- TThelmaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years ago4 Stars
Besides supporting for a good cause and creating jobs in Haiti. This shampoo cleans well and smells good but I think is drying my scalp..I will continue to use the entire bottle with the conditioner and see if that makes my scalp happier