Chocola'tea - Antioxidant Tea: A full-bodied pu’erh tea balanced with real dark chocolate bits make this a delightfully sinful cup of tea. Pu’erh is an aged, fully oxidized tea with characteristics similar to a black or oolong with a mellow, yet full-bodied taste.
- Peace, Love, and Cacao. You’ve got options: Each tea sachet contains 2 grams of tea and can be reused 2-3 times! The loose leaf jar makes 25-35 cups —stock up on joy.
- Full Ingredient List: Pu’er tea, Chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract).
- How to use: Pour fresh water at 200-212 degrees Fahrenheit over tea. Steep 5-6 minute; enjoy!
Organic Hand Cleanser Spray: Bye-Bye Nasties! This moisturizing hand sanitizer spray is the perfect companion to have with you at all times to fight off unwanted, invisible germs.
- Unlike other alcohol-based sanitizers, DETOX has been specifically formulated to kill 99.9% of germs while hydrating the skin using organic moisturizers such as aloe vera, glycerin, and Vitamin E.
- Uncomplicated Clean. DETOX is infused with organic lemongrass essential oil or lavender essential oil to create a delightful, aromatic experience while the 65% alcohol does its job to fight off pesky germs.
- Heavy on the Moisture. The organic glycerin is a humectant that draws water from the air and the second layer of skin to your top skin layer so your skin stays hydrated smooth and youthful.
Aromatherapy Mist: The power of aromatherapy can heal, rejuvenate, relax, and change your energy. These aromatherapy mists are beautiful blends meant to transform your space each time you spray them. Peace is a relaxing blend of jasmine and eucalyptus, while Prosperity is a grounding mixture of cedarwood and rosemary. Lavender and Sage promote deeper sleep, balances hormones, and relieve stress.
- Alchemize. Transform stagnant or negative energy with one spritz.
- Intentional Blends: Natural plant oil extracts like lavender, sage, eucalyptus, and rosemary pack benefits that transform your mind, body, and space.
- Lavender: Sleepless nights? The linalool and linalyl acetate, which occur naturally in lavender and many other oils, help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and feel well-rested.
- Jasmine: The oil extracted from the Jasmine plant has centuries-old- mood-boosting benefits, including being a natural aphrodisiac and an answer for Stress, Anxiety, Depression, and Fatigue
- Sage: Praised for anti-bacterial and anti-spasmodic properties, you can instantly smudge a space without the smoke and help soothe menopausal and menstrual cramps, and relax a racing mind.
- Eucalyptus: When eucalyptus leaves to boil, they give us an oil compound called eucalyptol, which helps reduce inflammation, pain, congestion, coughs, and hyper mucus secretions, a.k.a., runny nose.