Your morning routine just got even fresher. Not only does this Copper Tongue Scraper help cancel morning breath, tongue scraping (known in Ayurveda as Jihwa Prakshalana) is a simple, yet powerful practice bursting with health benefits:
- Remove coating on the tongue that leads to bad breath
- Eliminate undigested food particles from the tongue
- Enhance the sense of taste
- Promote overall oral and digestive health
- Gently stimulate internal organs
- Clear toxins and bacteria from the tongue
Ayurvedic. Use this tongue scraper to drastically reduce bacteria that causes bad breath—it’s even more effective than brushing your tongue.
Things to Know: Our copper tongue scrappers are made using 100% copper. This means, that it is subject to oxidation. Copper gets a black or green residue because of a process known as oxidation which is the removal of electrons from the substance. So if you notice a black residue on your tongue scrapper, that is a good sign! It means the copper is real.
How to use: Gently scrape the tongue from the back to the front, rinsing each time, for several times or until clear. Proceed rinse and brush teeth as usual.
Pro Tip: You can try oil pulling with coconut oil before tongue scraping for added Ayurvedic benefits.