- Shea Butter: High in fatty acids and vitamins, it helps to soften, soothe, and moisturize skin.
- Coconut Oil: Nearly half of this ingredient is made up of lauric acid which helps to prevent acne and reduce redness. It also protects the skin from free radical damage.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: As a non-comedogenic carrier oil, it is super absorbent without clogging pores. It’s also hypoallergenic, making it great for those with sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- HCHannah C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This balm had been a welcome addition to my everyday life. It's great for staying moisturized while I'm wearing a mask most of the day.
- APAndrea P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNon-toxic, all-purpose moisturizer
Not only does it keep my lips velveety smooth, but after washing my hands, this balm works wonders for locking in the moisture! Bye, bye to jacked up cuticles and cracked hands. I also include it with my nightime skincare ritual—after cleansing, toning, my actives, and moisturizing, I apply a thin layer with my fingertips to lock in moisture while sleep. This BIG BALM is the bomb! It has lasted me four months, alittle goes a long way. And y'all, the aroma is sublime without any of that toxic fragrance mess!