Let Ardor Bin’s Botanic Sea fragrance carry you away to the coastline with the openness of aquatic winds and sea air. Botanic Sea opens with top notes of lemon, eucalyptus, and jasmine. The fresh marine lily-white florals and driftwood complete this oceanic delight with an aromatic experience you’ll never forget.
- Pure and Plant-Based. Ardor Bin provides us with the most pristine-burning coconut and soy wax candles on the planet. They source raw and natural ingredients to create plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free aromatics that make us feel good about what we bring into our home, improve our mood, and upgrade our space. .
- Heavy-Metal Free. Ardor Bin abstains from using metal wicks like some candle artisans because once exposed to heat, they can release airborne-heavy metals, including mercury and lead, associated with a host of harmful effects.
- Ethically Sourced. Instead, Ardor Bin uses sustainably-sourced wooden wicks made from natural sappy fruit trees and sourced from the Forest Stewardship Council (a non-profit organization that protects and supports natural forests and farmers).
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Scent Notes +
Burn Time +
- NJNikitra Jackson S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBreathtaking scent
I love these candles! The scent and throw are amazing. Even when the candle isn't lit, the room is still fragrant. You should purchase this candle or any of their candles. You won't be disappointed.
- GBGwen B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
These candles are beautifully scented with fresh and sophisticated notes that make my home smell heavenly. The candle holder is very chic matte black glass. Love the crackle and pop sound that the lit wick makes—like a mini fireplace. I’m addicted. I wish you lots of success!!