Going from traditional deodorants to a natural one can make people feel a little uneasy, but this Funk Butter is sure to change the way you see natural deodorants forever! Using the power of baking soda instead of harmful aluminum, this butter offers botanical ingredients that nourish, soften, and neutralize odors using only what Mother Nature has to give!
- Baking Soda: A natural alternative to aluminum for neutralizing odors.
- Chamomile: Well-known for its soothing properties, it provides a calming sensation to the skin.
- Kaolin Clay: Helps to detox and purify clogged pores and absorbs excess oils on the skin without drying it out.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- NNormanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBetter Butter
Better than the last natural deodorant I tried
- FBFelisha B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice transition
Wasn't thinking about a natural deodorant until I seen this product. I like it a lot. I've used the unscented for almost 2 weeks now. I have been recommending to everyone I know and you don't need much to cover the whole underarm area. Please follow the directions. I noticed it say DO NOT use on just shaven skin and I did. However, to combat that I did use the clay mask with apple cider vinegar and that cleared me right up. Please be mindful when transitioning you will sweat more because your body will undergo detox. I hope this is helpful!
- CSChi-Ante S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years ago4 Stars
I really like this deodorant for my heavier and sweatier days. It has been an amazing product to aid in my transition. It does smell weird when you first put it on but the scent doesn't last long. I would buy it again,