Aluminum free and gently cooling, this nourishing deodorant balm is made with organic aloe butter for a soothing treat for your underarms. A touch of baking soda and arrowroot powder blocks just enough moisture to keep skin fresh while still allowing the natural detoxification of the body to work its best.
- Aloe-based Freshness: Gentle on the skin, this balm is lovingly made without harmful ingredients like parabens, aluminum, or mineral oil. The plant-based formula is designed to let underarms breathe and it smells great too!
- Illipe Butter: The Illipe nut provides softening and long-lasting moisturizing properties, especially for chronically dry, cracked skin.
- Aloe Butter: Quickly hydrates the skin with natural soothing properties (lignin) which helps other active ingredients work even better on the skin. It also has a pleasant aroma.
- Kaolin Clay: When applied on skin and mixed with a little warm water, kaolin clay soaks up excess sweat and oils, neutralizing body odors without leaving skin dry or irritated.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- CTChristina T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
This is my all time favorite deodorant. Goes on smooth and last me all day, I enjoy the smell and it does not leave my skin irritated. It is now a must in my morning regiment.
- CPCorey P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This is great! It is more of a solid bar than I expected, but that is probably because our house is a little on the cold side. (Or maybe I misunderstood the product listing.) But I just use my nail or a little scooper/spatula to scrape a little out, and then it spreads beautifully against my skin. It's moisturizing and comfortable, and I don't notice any unpleasant smell at the end of the day. I don't mind sweating, but I don't want to smell like BO, and this is one of the only items I've found that really takes care of the BO without smelling excessively like fresh linen or whatever.
- SWSteph W.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
I've never used a balm deodorant before, but I was super surprised by how good it was. The smell is also amazing.
- BEBrittany E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoLeaves my pits dry
However, I have the balm which is definitely convenient for travel, but I should've gotten the stick to avoid having to use my fingers. It comes with a small applicator, but you'd still have to use your fingers to apply. Otherwise, it keeps my armpits dry and odor free. It doesn't cause irritation like other "natural" deodorants.
- LSLillie S.I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years ago1 Star
small container. Half empty when arrived.