Hey, you’ve missed a spot! The Chad & Chloe Organic Toner gently removes dirt and impurities missed by your cleanser. Applying toners is the second step in most beauty regimens, but this natural formula powered by rose water and apple cider comes second to none, leaving your skin looking fresh and helping to maintain your skin’s natural pH.
- Organic Hibiscus hydrosol: This hibiscus hydrosol (floral water) has a natural cleansing effect, so a little will help keep skin clean throughout the day. Hibiscus also tones the skin, leaving it looking smooth and balanced.
- Organic Aloe Vera juice: Natural hormones—auxin and gibberellins—help accelerate the healing process for wounds and promote reduction in skin inflammation. While gibberellins stimulate the growth of new cells, auxin helps improve the natural firmness of skin.
- Organic Witch hazel hydrosol water: Organic Witch Hazel hydrosol is steam distilled from the original witch hazel plant. Its magical properties help reduce redness, rashes, itching, and swelling of the skin and are also helpful for reducing dryness and irritation.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- AOAnuoluwapo O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Organic Hibiscus Face Toner
- SBShelly-Ann B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
This toner is amazing for combination skin. It doesn't dry out your complexion and doesn't make your skin feel tight!
- SShannonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Tried this product as a sample and now I am going ahead and ordering full size to share with my mom. It is truly brightening and refining and the color and texture are so unique and beautiful. Love ya, brown and coconut; gots me hooked 😉 !!
- MMMarta M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
My skin has never felt as smooth and soft as when I used this as a mask. Also love that I can control the amount used and that I’m putting ??? flowers on my face. AMAZING!
- CHChristine H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
I just tried these for the first time and I am hooked! I am usually a Keihl’s user – I was attracted to Brown & Coconut for the all-natural approach and the fact that they try to source organic when they can. The grains come dry – you have to add water – which I thought was great because you actually get more product per jar (score!). They are very gentle, smell amazing and leave your skin feeling soooo soft. I’m a 45 year old woman and my nine year old daughter even said that my skin felt as soft as hers! I would definitely recommend.