This nourishing cleansing bar eliminates build-up, reducing your need to shampoo often. The all-natural bar quickly creates a nice lather, so you can expect to get a lot of use from it. Traditional liquid shampoo can't compare to the natural cleaning power of a bar made without preservatives, additives, or other harmful ingredients.
- Rhassoul Clay: Mineral-rich clay that contains high levels of skin-healing silica, potassium and magnesium. It clarifies without stripping the hair of natural oils, nourishes the hair, leaves hair soft and shiny and enhances its volume, removes dandruff and eases problems of excessively oily hair.
- Bentonite Clay: Traps and removes dirt, debris, build-up and other particles from your hair and scalp. Bentonite contains over 70 natural occurring trace minerals like silica, 61.4% (required for strong healthy hair growth). It’s excellent for rejuvenating and cleansing the skin. It draws excess oils and debris to the surface, helps to tighten the skin, and whisks away dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Amal Powder: Promotes hair growth, adds shine, volume, and strengthens hair. As a natural astringent, it helps rejuvenate the skin, complement your skin’s natural healing abilities, and reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- LHLo H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agobest shampoo bar ever
i have tried a few shampoo bars in my zero-waste journey and this is above and beyond the very best one yet. i can't wait for the store to restock!
- SWStephanie W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I love this bar, and I love that it doesn't need plastic packaging or a bottle. My hair feels clean but not stripped after using it. I'm definitely going to buy it again.
- IInikoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Works great, smells great. Will never go back to any shampoo with unhealthy chemicals in it. My scalp hasn't been dry since I started using this. I enjoy the bar form as well. Great product.
- APAnais P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I love this shampoo bar. I have very oily hair and it's such a great cleanser that isn't harsh on the hair or scalp. I love the dual use and take it with me on trips all the time.