Relaxation. Freedom. Total Tranquility. What better way to recenter than with a set that offers the perfect essentials to once again get in tune with your mind, body and spirit? Being free = being whole.
The set includes:
- Chakara Soy Candle: Balance your Chakras with our Crystal Infused, Hand-poured candles. Each candle is thoughtfully created with each chakra energy in mind with crystal chips of its resonating chakra carefully placed at the bottom of each candle. Combining crystals and candles can enhance energy work, and increase the vibrations being sent forth. Candles work with the power of stones to manifest goals and bring intentions to fruition.
- Palo Santo: Palo Santo, literally meaning “holy wood” in Spanish, is a tree that is widely distributed throughout Central and South America. Palo Santo is used in South America in much the same way as White Ceremonial Sage is used in North America- to combat negative energy and to cleanse the space. Palo Santo is different from other smudging materials as it is fragrant in its raw form and does not need to be lit, unless being used for ceremonial purposes.
- Serene Herbal Organic Tea: Promotes Calm and Balance: Take a break from your constantly connected world and allow the calming herbs of the serene blend to bring tranquility, relaxation, and balance to your day. Each herb in this blend, including holy basil (known as the yoga of herbs), promotes calm and balance -- essentially a cup full of meditation.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil Blends: Made without fillers, synthetics, additives, bases, or carriers. Add a few drops to your oil diffuser, LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls or simply waif under the nose for an invigorating or calming pick-me-up. Lovingly made by BLK + GRN.
- Limited Edition Organic Tote Bag - This organic cotton Tote Bag will keep all your daily essentials together. Large enough for your laptop and strong enough to carry multiple books.
I sent this to a friend across the country as a housewarming gift. She loves all of the items, but each item was received individually over the course of several months - not as a gift set. It has literally been the gift that keeps on giving!
I ordered this set as a birthday gift to one of my best friends in June, but I didn’t realize that almost each component was sent separately as they became available. I was confused when every few weeks I would receive a notification that something had shipped to her, and was worried at first that she was receiving duplicate items. But! She just received the last part of her gift in late October, so the silver lining in this situation during the pandemic is that at least we were able to keep celebrating her birthday for an extra 4 months! :)
A great gift idea.