Chianti Lomax is a Certified Personal and Executive Coach, Positive Psychology Practitioner, Yoga Instructor (200 hr RYT) and Mindfulness Advocate. She has 10+ years of experience in developing high-quality training programs for executive-level public, the private sector, and nonprofit clients in the technology consulting space. She is passionate about changing the conversation around mental health in communities of color.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Gratitude is a proven way to increase happiness
- When you are aware of what is draining you and taking your joy you can do something about it
- Your words will impact your thoughts that will impact your behavior
- You have to be an active player in your life
Check Out These Highlights:
- Practical tools for resilience (2:25)
- Taking inventory (4:20)
- Self-Compassion (7:40)
- Struggle and the black community (22:15)
- Concrete and tactical tools you can do to shift your mindset (28:00)
- "Change your words so that you can change your behavior."
- "I like making people smile but what I'm really giving them is practical tools for resilience."
- "You have to tell your brain what you are going to START doing."
- "We came from struggle, but that doesn't define who we are."
- "Something that impacts relationships is how we listen to people."