About Dr. Crystal
After fifteen years of professional leadership in healthcare, wellness, and religion, Dr. Crystal Jones decided to be the change that was needed in healthcare, religion, and wellness. She redirected the focus of her practice of chiropractic, reiki, energy medicine, yoga and birth and death doula work towards cultivating experiential learning with individuals and companies that have interest in shifting the spaces that were initially created to “heal broken people” into spaces that evoke conscious conversations, advocacy and boundaries that do not subscribe to the idea that people need to be “fix”.
Dr. Jones teaches people how to advocate for themselves, especially those who’ve had their voices shut down. Her mission as a spiritual director is to disrupt this narrative of brokenness that currently serves as the foundation for healthcare, wellness, and religion while recognizing the truth of lived experiences. Her core purpose is to communicate the one Truth - we are Whole, Perfect and Complete.
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- We all have the power to heal ourselves
- In order to heal we all must find out who we are as individuals.
- See yourself as a vessel rather than a doer for other people.
- Get away from what everyone else is telling you meditation supposed to be and find your own way.
Check Out These Highlights:
- Dr. Crystal discusses what is healing (1:50)
- Tips on moving towards healing (2:50)
- The role that meditation pays in finding your wholeness (6:48)
- Dr. Crystal gives tips on meditating (11:35)
- "When the woman heals herself the entire universe elevates"
- "Awareness for who we are sets the foundation for any practice on top of that"
- "Make whatever you're doing accessible, affordable and sustainable"
- "Be gentle with yourself"
You can listen and subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Sticher or Spotify. Also, follow us @blkgrn on all social platforms and let us know what you think!