About the Artisan: Golde: Trinity Mouzon
Golde was founded by Trinity Mouzon in 2016 with the vision of making self-care more inclusive, engaging, and fun. Her hero ingredient is single-origin turmeric, a potent super-herb recognized for its beautifying, healing, and mood-boosting properties. By creating products that are vibrant, easy, and approachable, she is steadily building a new vision of positive wellness. She values abundance over restriction, accessibility over exclusivity. She believes that being well should feel good and she focuses her brand around that idea.
Biggest Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss:
- You have to take a leap of faith in business
- Part of being an entrepreneur is making mistakes
- Maintaining a healthful, diverse diet is the number one key to overall wellness.
- Make sure you have a story out there because people want to be able to emotionally connect with your brand.
Check Out These Highlights:
- When you know when it's time to pursue your business full time (3:00)
- The many health benefits of turmeric (10:00)
- Choosing healthful foods vs. healthy foods (15:30)
- Black people in the wellness space (23:45)
- Being confident in yourself as an entrepreneur (27:15)
- "Sometimes you have to know; you have to have that feeling that it's time to do this"
- "I don't think I've ever regretted a leap I have taken."
- "Entrepreneurship is basically just a series of basic mistakes."
- "You want to look at Turmeric as the boost that is going take you to the next level."
- "You can plan it all out and think you got your vision set and then you see the way the public interacts with your product and you evolve"
You can listen and subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Sticher or Spotify. Also, follow us @blkgrn on all social platforms and let us know what you think!