If you aren't experiencing period cramps, you are attempting to ensure that you are adequately protected during your heavier days and probably wondering if there is a more convenient and eco-friendly way to go with your monthly flow. The Honey Pot's Menstrual Cup provides a suitable, sustainable alternative to tampons or pads good for you and the earth. Unlike tampons that need to be changed every 4 to 8 hours, this reusable medical-grade silicone can be worn for up to 12 hours before being removed. Best of all, it can be reused over again for up to a year!
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
- 1: Sterilize
- 2: Wash your hands with a pH balanced or mild fragrance-free soap.
- 3: Before every use, wash the cup with Honeypot Feminine Wash.
- 4: Form a "U" shape by flattening the ends together and insert into the vagina.
- 5: Rotate the base of the cup to provide suction and seal.
- 6: Just empty, rinse + reuse!
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +