Formulated for maximum protection from excess oils and moisture that can irritate sensitive vaginal areas, inner thighs, and anywhere else you sweat below the waist. This balm protects against irritation and itchiness caused by excessive moisture, sweat, or oils.
- Smooth. Prevent chafing and protect your most sensitive areas!
- Marshmallow Root: Contains mucilage, making it extremely hydrating to leave skin feeling soft and fresh.
- Honey: Has sterilizing properties that act as a natural skin protectant. It’s also a natural humectant to moisturize the skin without leaving it oily.
- Calendula: Works to tighten pores and contains antioxidants to help maintain skin elasticity and provide soothing comfort for irritated skin.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- MMorganI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoIt Truly Works
This product does exactly what it says. I have dealt with sensitive skin all over my body for my entire life and Kushae has been the only brand to really bring me relief and healing. This balm, paired with their cream, is a life changer for ladies with on-going discomfort and sensitivities.Was this helpful?
- RARose A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFéminine skin balm
Thank you for thé skin balm. This is greatly appreciated especially supporting local small black businesses!! I will enjoy thé product!Was this helpful?
- GGrnGrlI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago4 Stars
This stuff will last forever! Used it for under boobs and thighs and it worksWas this helpful?
- PTPriscilla T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
A little goes a long way with this balm. I felt really dry and irritated down there after being pre-menopausal for sometime. The skin down there would get rubbed all day from undergarments and feel very uncomfortable and sensitive. The balm made that skin down there moisturized, less sensitive, and not feeling irritated at the end of the day. What a world of difference!Was this helpful?