Oily skin gets a fresh start with the Hunnybunny Rose Clay Face Mask. Colloidal oatmeal draws out impurities, eliminating excess oils as French rose clay sloughs away dead skin cells. Mix this mask with your elixir of choice, apply to a clean face, and sit back as the mask works its blemish-clearing magic! Swap out your hardshell masks (that can lead to micro-tears) for a gentle exfoliating mask from HunnyBunny.
- French Rose Clay: This luxurious French clay (a mild form of kaolin) adds gentle exfoliating and polishing properties to the mask, drawing out impurities and revealing a more radiant complexion.
- Ground Oats: Not just for breakfast—oatmeal contains saponins that help ease irritation and discomfort brought on by acne. The naturally high-level fats help moisturize dry skin almost immediately.
- Milk Powder: The lactic acid in milk powder helps to brighten a dull complexion. Equipped with vitamins and minerals, it also detoxifies the skin, removing unwanted whiteheads and blackheads.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- KBKiona B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I love 💘 this product! I like the way it makes my skin feel. Smooth and not do dry!Was this helpful?
- LBLisa B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
My face is glowing after using it! I notice the difference after one use. Now I use it once a week.Was this helpful?
- LKLisa K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I've been using this mask for a month now & I love it. My face is so vibrant & clear afterwards. I even got my boyfriend to use it and now he wants his own jar.Was this helpful?
- PWPatrice W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I have been using this mask for three weeks now. After using, my face feels clean, smooth and firm. It performs exactly like it says. It takes only a small amount for such great results. This product is excellent for the price and highly recommended. Do keep up the great work!Was this helpful?