The healing powers of this multi-purpose foot balm are out of this world! Made with Brazilian Cupuacu, it’s sure to revitalize dull, dry skin and heels. Blended with organic essential oils, including lemon, carrot, and lavender, this balm has serious soothing and hydrating properties that offer quality softness while neutralizing odors. The Calendula and Baobab oils help revive damaged skin while creating a protective barrier, aiding against moisture loss. Crafted individually by hand using powerful and effective botanicals, get deep hydration without clogging pores so skin feels as fresh as ever!
- Haldi: A powerful antioxidant with potent healing properties that help reduce the appearance of scar tissue. Containing curcumin, it’s also a great skin detoxifier.
- Baobab Oil: A superfruit extract that improves your skin’s overall appearance while protecting against harmful bacteria.
- Cupuacu: Full of essential fatty acids packed with phytosterols, it perfectly complements your skin’s natural collagen levels and provides intense moisture.
Why We Love It +
How To Use It +
What To Know +
What Makes It Green +
Perfect For +
- RBRosalyn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoHealed Heels
I have been using this balm daily for nearly two years now. My heels have fully recovered from being cracked and dry. This product did what other lotions and creams could not do. That’s why I keep it in stock!
- MGMarilee G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat product
Makes my feet feel soft. Highly recommend.
- DSDarryl s.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This stuff is amazing? 10/10
- JGJim G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
- HMHannah M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This melts into your skin leaving it moisturized (not oily) and glowing.